Preparing to Lead Change
The Whole-Child Inventory is a reflection tool used by school teams for the purpose of thinking about their current school systems, structures, and practices through a whole-child lens. The tool is meant to prompt meaningful discussion and collaboration, leading to the celebration of strengths and identifying opportunities for growth.
- Easy to use and understand
- Helps educators refine school goals aligned with a whole-child purpose
The Whole-Child Inventory indicates the highest leverage systems, structures, and practices, aligned with Turnaround for Children’s Vision for School and Student Success, that educators must focus on to optimally promote whole-child development in schools.
The tool consists of five sections:
- Whole-Child Purpose
- Leadership and Shared Ownership
- Supportive Environment
- Developmental Relationships
- Integrated Academic, Skill and Mindset Development